Monday, March 4, 2013

Bombay Mixtape Vol. 1



Peace, Peace, Peace... What's good... Many many years back... Me and the homie Andre Bolden began to make a compilation of remixes to display our up and coming talent... These are our very early works and the remixes are rough, unpolished & unmastered... This is due to the untimely passing of my good friend Andre in 2009... We never got a full chance to grow together as artists and friends... But I enjoyed the time I had with him on  earth...  I will never forget what could of been... REST IN PEACE MY BROTHA... Download it... Enjoy it... Preserve the Big Homie Andre Bolden's memory... I ain't forget you....

Bombay Mixtape Vol. 1
Produced By Vision The IronGod, Andre Bolden & Andrew Miranda
Tracklist:

  1. Back In The Day- AHMAD
  2. Back Up Off Me- TALIB KWELI
  3. Be Your Painted Picture- TEEDRA MOSES
  4. BK-BX Connection- NICE & SMOOTH
  5. Boogie Days & Times- BOOGIEMONSTERS
  6. Bounty Bhangra- BOUNTY KILLER
  7. Break U Off In Slumber- BLACK THOUGHT
  8. Canibus Speaks- CANIBUS
  9. Chin Check- NWA
  10. Coke- PLANET ASIA
  11. Crooked Angles- PEP LOVE
  12. Cuz I Had 2- 2PAC
  13. Fast Lane- BILAL
  14. Fatbooty Drunken Master- MOS DEF
  15. Freeway Is Sideways- FREEWAY
  16. Get This $$$- SLUM VILLAGE
  17. Had 2 Say- PETE ROCK
  18. I Gotcha- LUPE FIASCO
  19. I'm A Hustla- SMOOTH THE HUSTLA
  20. Incredible- KEITH MURRAY & L.L. COOL J
  21. It's Pitch Black- PITCH BLACK
  22. Joey Crack- FAT JOE
  23. Quik Mon- DJ QUIK
  24. Ride On- SNOOP DOGG
  25. Servin'- BIG GIPP
  26. Sky Is Falling- BLACKALICIOUS
  27. So Many Night- RAEKWON
  28. Spring Water- RAEKWON
  29. Take A Nap (Outro)- ERNIE & BERT
  30. The Mobb- MOBB DEEP
  31. Weak Productions- ROYAL FLUSH
  32. Work It Out- Q-TIP
  33. Paparazzi- LADY GAGA




Download:.
BOMBAY MIXTAPE VOL. 1


1 comment:

  1. My Andre baby my love I miss you. Gone but never forgotten love u always baby

    ReplyDelete