Thursday, January 2, 2014

BUSTA RHYMES Presents...  Tha Bullshit!!!

Before Bussa Bus released the now titled "Back On B.S." in 2009... There were tracks floating around comprised of the original release that was supposed to be titled "Back On My Bullshit"... With emphasis on "Bullshit" in the title... So during the period in which he was released from Aftermath/Interscope to the period he released the retail version on whatever label it's on now (too lazy to look... fill in the blank)... we are left with a whole new... better version than the bullshit that was actually released... See the tracklist below... I added some remixes and tracks that I think fit but were not on any album... Enjoy.... LIQ!!!!

BUSTA RHYMES
Back On My Bullshit: The Prelude [LIQ COMP]
Tracklist....

  1. Arab Money
  2. Arab Money [Remix] w/ NORE, Rick Ross, Spliff Starr, Red Cafe & Reek Da Villian
  3. Blown
  4. Breathin' Like That
  5. Bust Our Gunz
  6. Don't Touch Me
  7. Don't Touch Me [Remix] w/ Nas, Big Daddy Kane, The Game, Lil Wayne, Spliff Star & Reek Da Villian
  8. Don't Want None
  9. Get That Gwoop w/ Slim Thug
  10. I Got Bass
  11. Missle
  12. Packin' Them Things
  13. Stop The Party
  14. Stop The Party [Remix] w/ Ghostface Killah, DMX, Cam'ron & T.I.
  15. Throw It Up w/ Lil Wayne & Ludacris
  16. Undescribable w/ Billy Danze
  17. We Made It w/ Linkin Park
  18. Where's My Fuckin' Money?


Download:
BUSTA RHYMES "Back On My Bullshit: The Prelude"

No comments:

Post a Comment