Tuesday, January 14, 2014






IronGodMusic Presents... Shaman Work presenting.... Beatology!!!!!!

I love beats... It's no lie... I love listening to instrumentals and making 'em.... Sometimes I don't want to hear lyrics and just vibe out to head nodding beats... The great thing is that since there are no words... some pretentious a$$hole can't complain to me about how sexist, masochistic, and violent hip hop is as whole... So I listen to beats.... And along comes Beatology!!! This lil gem I originally found on vinyl and fell in love with it... This compilation has some of my favorite producers... Give it a listen... Preferably around friends... Word....

Shaman Work Presents... Beatology Vol. 1 & 2
Tracklist

  1. Try To Test- FAT JACK
  2. Represent People- ID 4 WINDZ
  3. Love To The World- HAMMADI
  4. Get On The Good Foot- WALE OYEJIDE
  5. Forgive Me- 4TH DISCIPLE
  6. Drill  Sargent- J. RAWLS
  7. Dirty Robots- EXILE
  8. Clapper- ERIK RICO
  9. Brown Liquor- KEV BROWN
  10. All In- COUNT BASS D
  11. #7- TA'RAACH
DOWNLOAD
BEATOLOGY 1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment